DDS has designed a plan that covers the participant’s needs while staying within budgetary guidelines. Here are examples of what their provider networks have to offer:
- Accept discounted fee schedules that are between 30 –50% of UCR
- All claims over $300 are peer-reviewed using relevant x-rays by licensed dentists, not clerical staff
- Includes general dentists and specialists in more than 40 states
- Size and breadth of the provider networks can be customized to fit the group’s qualities and fee schedule.
- Freedom of Choice lets patients choose in or out of network providers.
- Easy to Understand Benefits, with a payment schedule that shows precisely what amount can be paid for each service that is covered and whether the patient has any out-of-pocket costs.
- Treatment with minimal visits, because with fee-for-service plans, the dentist has a financial incentive to complete treatment.
- Helpful customer service representatives who are responsible for ensuring that patients are satisfied with the services that were done by panel dentists.
- Cobra Benefit Processing
DDS PPO services are offered throughout most of the continental United States.
With coverage from your insurance provider, you can take care of your child’s dental health without financial worries. Schedule a visit today at their dental office in Brooklyn, NY to get excellent dental care for your child. See all PPO Insurance options here.
DISCLAIMER: This information is subject to change on behalf of the insurance company. We are providing this as an informal guide to help you determine which services at our office are covered by your insurance. For more detailed information, please see the insurance company’s website or call the customer service or member services number listed on most insurance ID cards. Updated as of 7/12/2016. The above logo & trademarks are property of DDS, Inc.